Study LLM Master of Law in the UK
LLM (Professional Legal Practice) degree is your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm. We are currently accepting applications for an LLM degree is your bridge between the academic world and professional life in a law firm. We are now accepting applications for LLM at some of the UK’s top-ranked universities.
For any further information or queries regarding the course or university offering, this course details, call us at our number, or simply fill-up the form to let our student consultant representative contact you shortly.
- Start Date: January, March, September, October
- Duration: 1 Year (Full time)
- Fees: From £9,000 to £19,000 (International students)
- Scholarships: Up to £4,000
- It allows you to expertise in comparative law and economics analysis will be tailored for real-world application.
- It teaches you theory integrated with practice, offering you a legal education that is both grounded in theory and infused with practical knowledge and experience.
- It enables a multi-disciplinary approach that ensures you understand the full range of legal, social, and economic aspects of corporate organizations and international business transactions.
- It instills a framework for value-added contracting solutions that enables you to draft the legal documents that bring predictable results and reduce risks, claims, and litigation.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- LLM typically requires an LLB or similar field Honors
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant support on your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact New Way Consultancy for support.