Study BA (Hons) in Accounting & Finance in the UK
BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance is one of the popular courses in the UK. We are currently accepting applications for the undergraduate degree from Bangladeshi students.
Students who are keen to enroll for BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance course at one of the highly ranked UK universities are advised to apply now.
- Start Date: January, March, May, June, August, September, October
- Duration: 3 Years / 4 Years with Foundation (Full time)
- Fees: From £8,950 to £11,000 (International students)
- Scholarships: Up to £4,000
Knowledge and understanding in this course is designed around the graduate being able to obtain 9 exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) upon its completion. However it also includes a wider range of skills that have been identified by both employers and ACCA as being important for accountancy and finance graduates in the 21st century. Ethics and sustainable business are covered, as is the ability to communicate effectively both in writing, and orally, to work in teams and to be able to think critically and solve problems.
- The study of Accounting and Finance increases one’s awareness of everything that goes with the context of any business, be it business law, management, economics.
- BA (Hons) degree in Accounting & Finance gives excellent graduate prospects for its student.
- Great employability rate in business firms as they will always need its accountants and finance professionals.
- The course also offers Joint honours which allows student the diversity to explore multiple field with the same course, while the opportunity to study abroad allows students to see more of the world while simultaneously developing their knowledge.in Accounting & Finance
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
We normally require HSC/ A levels with an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact Progemini Education Consultancy for support.
Job & Careers
Accounting firms – especially large international ones – offer a wide range of career opportunities, including:
- auditing and assurance work
- corporate finance
- human resources
- IT consulting
- management consulting
- tax planning.
Most of our students go on to study for the ACCA examinations. When you graduate you will be awarded up to nine exemptions (no institution offers more) from ACCA and it is possible to become a qualified accountant within two years of graduation.